Several methods of repairing epoxy floor have their own advantages and disadvantages, and different methods are needed to repair different damages. Each method has its own merits and demerits. The key point is to choose different methods to repair different damages reasonably. Repair of epoxy flooring is tedious. In order to reduce the probability of repair, we should strictly construct it during construction. Epoxy flooring is a kind of ground product with excellent decoration and function. Because of some reasons such as use, maintenance, construction and service life, it will cause damage of epoxy flooring. How can we repair the damaged epoxy floor? First, let's look at the general problems of epoxy flooring. Then come to the specific repair program.
1. The pits, damages, scratches and traces of wheel rolling caused by customer's lack of knowledge of floor use.
2. Layer peeling, empty drum caused by poor base, cracking caused by tension of expansion joint of building structure, and water heave caused by improper waterproofing, etc.
3. The main damage caused by chemical corrosion is yellowing, blackening and various stubborn stains.
4. Pulverization and abscission caused by ultraviolet radiation.
5. Defects of construction personnel or raw materials, such as pits, pink particles, sweat stains, air dust pollution, flying insects and reptiles.
How to solve the above problems is a difficult problem that we have to face. Our company has put forward several most effective repairing schemes for the above several epoxy flooring problems.
1. Spraying repair method
Advantages: Spraying repair has incomparable advantages compared with other methods. After repair, the traces are smaller, the aesthetics is better, and the materials are saved.
Disadvantage: The construction is difficult, and the requirement for the construction personnel is high. It needs professional spraying equipment.
2. Point complement method
Point repair is the most commonly used method at this stage. Most of the constructors use this method to repair damaged epoxy floor.
Advantages: The construction process is simple, easy to master, and the amount of raw materials is small.
Disadvantage: Repair marks are obvious, not beautiful, with poor height.
3. Overall Covering Method
Disadvantage: High cost, only suitable for small space and areas where chemicals are heavily corroded.
The construction procedure is similar to that of the new epoxy floor, and it is not necessary to elaborate.
4. FRP method, etc.
Scope of application: Long cracks such as expansion joints of building structures.
1. Grass-roots treatment: Now cut the V-shaped opening at the crack and use the vacuum cleaner to absorb the floating ash.
2. Primer construction
3. Repair construction
4. Construction of epoxy putty本站網址：http://www.www.jatrabd.com