Epoxy flooring is widely used in factories, laboratories, workshops, underground parking garages and other places, but if improper operation in the construction process, it is easy to appear the wrinkling of epoxy flooring paint. Here is a brief introduction to the causes of wrinkling of epoxy flooring. Let's look at the wrinkling of epoxy flooring, also known as wrinkling, paint. The film shows regular wave amplitude ripple. The size and density of wrinkles can vary with the composition of the film and the conditions of film formation (including temperature, wet film thickness and serious atmospheric pollution). 【環氧地坪漆膜起皺現象產生的原因】
[Causes of wrinkling of floor paint film]
1. Coatings contain too many volatile solvents, which make the film not smooth, and the viscosity increases sharply, so that the surface is too early to dry and the inner layer is insulated from the air and can not dry thoroughly, resulting in wrinkles.
2. The mismatch of cobalt, manganese, lead or zinc in the drier, and the excessive dosage of cobalt and manganese drier make the surface dry and wrinkle.
3. The construction viscosity is too high and the coating is thicker.
4. After construction, Paul coated film dried too fast under high temperature.
[Preventive measures for wrinkling of epoxy floor paint film]
1. The dosage of solvent with fast volatility should be reduced as far as possible and the formulation of paint should be adjusted.
2. Attention should be paid to the proportion of various driers. Lead and zinc driers should be used more, and cobalt and quick driers should be used less.
3. The construction viscosity should not be too high and the coating should not be too thick.
4. It is not suitable to construct in the hot sunshine environment. If baking is needed, the baking temperature should not be too high and the exhaust air volume should not be too large.
5. Do not use oily coatings or alkyd coatings which need air drying as far as possible. Paints with different drying speeds should not be mixed. There should be enough drying time after painting. Anti-wrinkle leveling agent or wetting dispersant can be added to the coating.
6. For the film with serious wrinkling phenomenon, it is necessary to shovel off and re-coat, and pay attention to the smooth treatment of the substrate. For slight wrinkles, the wrinkles should be smoothed with yarn paper, debris removed, and then sprayed or coated with a paint.
7. For baking coatings, the drying process specifications for stepwise heating and baking should be formulated in accordance with the technical conditions of baking and drying. The drying room should be dried for 15 minutes before entering the drying room to gradually raise the temperature.
The wrinkling of epoxy floor paint mostly occurs in fast-drying coatings, and the high temperature of the construction environment, large painting distance (spraying) and fast volatilization of diluent result in no leveling of epoxy floor anti-corrosive paint film, which easily causes wrinkling phenomenon, reduces the construction environment temperature, adjusts spraying distance, and properly adds it. Slow-drying solvent and reducing the dosage of drier are the methods to avoid and overcome the wrinkling of epoxy floor paint.本站網址：http://www.www.jatrabd.com